We are looking for volunteers with strong backs and pick up trucks to assist our Senior Citizens with the Town Clean Up Day. Please contact Alice at the Town Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 518-398-8600 X 1.
This event will take place on the 12th of September from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Town Garage. We will provide dumpsters for the following items:
Furniture, Rugs, Couches, Chairs, Sleeper Sofa $20
Mattress/ Box Spring $10-$25
Tires: Car $5, Pick up $5, Tractor/Trailer $15.00 each
Metal for recycling bin including appliances with Freon-$10-$20
Car Batteries $5 each
Fluorescent bulbs and ballasts
We will not accept the following:
Chemical, paints, hazardous materials of any kind, medical waste, electronics nor lithium batteries
If in doubt, don’t throw it out. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Town of Pine Plains, in partnership with the VFW and American Legion Post #426, want to honor and celebrate the men and women who have served our Country through military service with the Hometown Heroes Banner Program.
All service men and women, living or deceased, residing in Pine Plains at the time of their service are eligible for this program. For more information, please call Alice at the Town Hall: 518-398-8600 X 1 or, email: email@example.com.
Dutchess County Division of Solid Waste Management will host a hazardous Waste Collection Event on Saturday, September 19,2020.
This event will be held at #626 Dutchess Turnpike, Poughkeepsie, NY
Registration and $10 Prepayment are Required.
This event is open to Dutchess County Residents Only. Register online: www.dutchessny.gov/solidwaste or call (845) 463-6020.
Registration is limited to the first 360 households.
* Clerk hours will be Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- The Court will accept new filings for evictions and summary proceedings, however pursuant to the Governors Executive Order the matter will immediately be administratively adjourned until further notice. Therefore, there will be no appearances r hearings scheduled until further notice, however the Court will be available for virtual case conference only. if both parties are represented by counsel. Cases can be filed by mail OR in person by appointment with the Court Clerk.
- The Court will accept new filings and may set hearing dates for Small Claims and Civil actions. Cases can be filed by mail OR in person by appointment with the Court Clerk.
- Default judgments shall not be granted where, pursuant to CPLR 3215, the default occurred after March 16, 2020. Furthermore, no default judgment requiring the defendant’s notice pursuant to CPLR 3215 (g) shall be granted, unless the application was heard prior to March 17, 2020 and proper notice was given (9th Judicial District’s Fifth Amended Administrative Order).
- The Court will virtually preside over immediate arraignments after and during regular business hours.
In all instances, a request may be made by an attorney or litigant to the Assigned Judge to appear virtually.
All pending and new traffic and criminal matters are still administratively adjourned until at least August 1st, 2020. Court resumes August 5th.
You will be notified by the Court with the next appearance dates.