Pine Plains is a walkable, Clean Energy Community situated in the northeast quadrant of Dutchess County, 94 miles north of New York City.
Town Hall is located at 3284 Route 199 and is open 5 days a week, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. The Town Clerk’s office is open by appointment and T & Th 10-12pm
You can reach all offices at 518-398-8600:
- Town Supervisor: Darrah Cloud ext 1
- Town Board: Don Bartles, Rory Chase, Sarah Jones, Matt Zick
- Secretary to the Supervisor: Alice Nuccio ext 1
- Town Clerk: Judy Harpp ext 0
- Tax Collector: Eileen Ciaburri ext 9
- Building Inspector: Drew Weaver ext 4
For all other departments and details, please see the menu above.
Town Board Workshop is held the Monday before Town Board Meetings at 7 pm. Town Board Meetings are held in Town Hall the third Thursday of the month, starting at 7 pm.