Pine Plains is a walkable, Clean Energy Community situated in the northeast quadrant of Dutchess County, 94 miles north of New York City.
Town Hall is located at 3284 Route 199 and is open 5 days a week, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The Town Clerk’s office is open Monday -Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
You can reach all offices at 518-398-8600:
- Town Supervisor: Brian Walsh Ext-1
- Secretary to the Supervisor: Amanda Wyant Ext-1
- Town Clerk: Madelin Chase-Dafoe Ext-0
- Planning Board: Ext-3
- Building Inspector: Drew Weaver Ext-4
- Pine Plains Police Department: Ext-5
- Justice Court: Ext-6
- Assessors: Ext-7
- Tax Collector: Eileen Ciaburri Ext-9
For all other departments and details, please see the menu above.
Final Assessment Roll: