Pine Plains is a walkable, Clean Energy Community situated in the northeast quadrant of Dutchess County, 94 miles north of New York City.
Town Hall is located at 3284 Route 199 and is open 5 days a week, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The Town Clerk’s office is open Monday -Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Tax Collector’s hours: March-May Tuesday Thursday 10a.m.- 1p.m.
Tax Collects office will be CLOSED Tuesday May 24th.
*Court Clerk hours until further notice will be reduced to only Wednesdays from 10am-3pm.
Pine Plains 2022 Current Assessment Rolls https://www.dutchessny.gov/AssmtRolls/pineplains22.pdf
You can reach all offices at 518-398-8600:
- Town Supervisor: Brian Walsh ext 1
- Town Board: Don Bartles, Robert Ambrose, Sarah Jones, Matt Zick
- Secretary to the Supervisor: Amanda Wyant ext 1
- Town Clerk: Madelin Chase ext 0
- Tax Collector: Eileen Ciaburri ext 9
- Building Inspector: Drew Weaver ext 4
- Recovery Coach: Debra Hagan 845-745-1745
For all other departments and details, please see the menu above.
THERE WILL NOT BE A WORKSHOP MEETING FOR THE MONTH OF MAY.
Town Board Workshop is held if needed the Monday before Town Board Meetings at 7 pm.
Town Board Meetings are held in Town Hall the third Thursday of the month, starting at 7 pm.