* Clerk hours will be Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- The Court will accept new filings for evictions and summary proceedings, however pursuant to the Governors Executive Order the matter will immediately be administratively adjourned until further notice. Therefore, there will be no appearances r hearings scheduled until further notice, however the Court will be available for virtual case conference only. if both parties are represented by counsel. Cases can be filed by mail OR in person by appointment with the Court Clerk.
- The Court will accept new filings and may set hearing dates for Small Claims and Civil actions. Cases can be filed by mail OR in person by appointment with the Court Clerk.
- Default judgments shall not be granted where, pursuant to CPLR 3215, the default occurred after March 16, 2020. Furthermore, no default judgment requiring the defendant’s notice pursuant to CPLR 3215 (g) shall be granted, unless the application was heard prior to March 17, 2020 and proper notice was given (9th Judicial District’s Fifth Amended Administrative Order).
- The Court will virtually preside over immediate arraignments after and during regular business hours.
In all instances, a request may be made by an attorney or litigant to the Assigned Judge to appear virtually.
All pending and new traffic and criminal matters are still administratively adjourned until at least August 1st, 2020. Court resumes August 5th.
You will be notified by the Court with the next appearance dates.
Registration is now open on Pine Plains Recreation Family ID. Lessons will be on Mondays and Wednesdays for 30 minutes between 9:30-10:30 am. There will be two time slots (9:30-10:00 and 10:00-10:30) depending on age. Cost per child is $25. Lessons will take place at the Pine Plains Beach. For more information, please call Beach Director Jen Chase at: 518-755-7601.